STEPS FOR JUMP STARTING A CARJune 11, 2014
SUMMER DRIVING ESSENTIALSAugust 11, 2014
Over past several weeks, we have gone over a variety of simple roadside repair tips. This week, Fife Towing is going to focus on some simple preventative maintenance tips that will hopefully keep you from ever needing any emergency roadside repairs. The following is a list of things you can do to keep you vehicle running smoothly.
- Every 2 weeks – Check your tire pressure
- Every 2 weeks – Charge your booster box
- Monthly – Check the hoses and wires under the hood for broken or brittle areas
- About Every 6 months – Flush your coolant system
- For all other fluids, follow what is recommended by the vehicle manufacturer.
- Hopefully you will find this list useful in preventing any roadside emergencies. However as always, if you ever need roadside assistance contact Fife Towing.